Drive Eco-Friendly in Style
The new Jaguar I-PACE proves that being environmentally conscious and having an impeccable sense of style are not mutually exclusive qualities. With powerful instant torque, superior technological advances and a rapid charger, the I-PACE is outpacing its competition.
Now is the perfect time to purchase eco-friendly vehicles like the I-PACE because the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality has reinstated its Light-Duty Motor Vehicle Purchase or Lease Incentive Program to offer as much as $2,500 in rebate incentives statewide to those who purchase or lease an eligible light-duty electric vehicle powered by electric drive (plug-in or plug-in hybrid). The program ends May 31. Rebates are issued on a first-come, first-served basis, pending availability of funds. In addition, Denton Municipal Electric (DME) is offering a rebate of $300 for the purchase of an electric vehicle. Rebate applicants must agree to charge during the off-peak hours of 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Registration address must be within the DME service area.
For more information, contact Park Place Jaguar Land Rover DFW, 1300 E. State Highway 114, Grapevine.
WHAT IT HAS:
1. With instant torque and all-wheel-drive traction, the pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) accelerates like a sports car reaching 60 mph in 4.5 seconds.
2. Though the I-PACE has a compact footprint, it boasts exceptional space within with five full seats, innovative storage and a substantial rear cargo space of more than 25.3 cubic feet.
3. The I-PACE offers technological advances inferior to none. The Touch Pro Duo Infotainment system makes it easy to control all of the car’s technologies with two touch screens. Each I-PACE has 4G Wi-Fi capability and smart settings, identifying each driver using their key and phone.
4. Perhaps one of the most innovative features of the I-PACE is the optional Head-Up Display, which presents key vehicle data, such as speed and navigation, on the windshield through clear, full-color graphics in high resolution.
5. With a 50 KW DC rapid charger, the I-PACE can achieve a 0-to-80-percent charge in 85 minutes.